- Groups & Events
- About Us
- Book Now
Blue Lake TOP 10 Holiday Park accepts dogs on sites by pre-arrangement, excluding peak season (Mid December - end of January) and public holiday weekends. Maximum of 2 dogs per booking.
The rules for dogs on sites are as follows:
• Dog owners must notify reception that they have a dog on site. It is the dog owner’s responsibility to ensure the safety and supervision of their dog and of others around their dog.
• Blue Lake TOP 10 reserves the right to exclude some breeds of dog entering their park
• All dogs must be legally registered
• All dogs must be vaccinated
• Dogs must be quiet and not disturb others
• All dogs must be of a friendly nature
• Dogs must be tied up and/or on a leash at all times. Wandering dogs and their owners will be asked to leave the park
• Owners must clean up after their dogs immediately
• Dogs are not permitted inside amenity blocks, kitchens or communal BBQ areas
• DOGS ARE NOT PERMITTED INTO GUEST ACCOMMODATION – NO EXCEPTIONS.
• A cleaning charge will be incurred for any dog found to have been inside accommodations.
Join the TOP 10 Club today and save 10% off* accommodation at all TOP 10 Holiday Parks, 10% off Interislander ferry travel, 10% off* accommodation at BIG4 Holiday Parks in Australia, PLUS over 500 regional benefits!